Filed under: a chiropractic podcast, Chiropractic Assistant, Chiropractic Philosophy, interview, New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekends, On Location, Remembering Reggie Collection | Tags: 33 Principles of Chiropractic, a chiropractic podcast, Anchor Chiropractic, chiropractic, Dr. Thomas Lamar, Kimberly Goreham, Kingston, Kitsap, New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekends, podcast chiropractor, Reggie Gold DC, Reggie Gold interview, Reggie Interview, spinal column radio, SpinalColumnRadio
Title: Remembering Reggie Collection: The 33 Chiropractic Principles in 33 Minutes (and 540 seconds)
Host: Dr. Thomas Lamar
Show Date: 03/15/13
Run Time: 179:17
Description: As we embark upon the first anniversary of the passing of chiropractic’s legendary communicator Dr. Reggie Gold, Spinal Column Radio would like to stop, to not only pay homage… but to remember. Join Dr. Thomas Lamar for this special episode in which he presents an exclusive interview he conducted with Reggie at the Fall 2011 New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekend… which up until now, has not been shared with the profession. Join Reggie as he quickly walks a 1995 LACC grad (Dr. Lamar) through each one of the 33 Chiropractic Principles. Then Dr. Lamar welcomes an amazing woman in chiropracTIC and dear friend to Reggie, Kimberly Goreham, to recall and share her memories of Reggie in his last days when she was asked to care for him while Irene was away. Plus, Dr. Lamar shares what some of the other components of the Remembering Reggie Collection are, including an article he wrote that describes how he landed the “gig” of interviewing Reggie for the first time. Then to wrap it all up, Dr. Lamar returns in the Post Show plays what most likely was Reggie’s last on stage talk to the profession. (Both the Reggie Gold interview and on stage presentation were recorded and at the Fall 2011 New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekend in Long Branch, New Jersey. Special Thanks to Dr. Damien Ciasullo for capturing Reggie’s on stage talk).
ON LOCATION in New Jersey
33 Principles in 33 Minutes
Reggie Gold, DC, PhC
New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekends
• Learn more about Dr. Reggie Gold and what he talked about:
– Stephenson’s Chiropractic Textbook
– Dr. David Koch’s Contemporary Chiropractic Philosophy
THE 33 PRINCIPLES OF CHIROPRATIC
1. The Major Premise… A Universal Intelligence is in all matter and continually gives to it all it’s properties and actions, thus maintaining it in existence.
2. The Chiropractic Meaning of Life… The expression of this Intelligence through matter is the Chiropractic meaning of Life.
3. The Union of Intelligence and Matter… Life is necessarily the UNION of Intelligence and Matter.
4. The Triune of Life… Life is a Triunity having 3 necessary united factors, namely: Intelligence, Force, and Matter.
5. The Perfection of the Triune… In order to have 100% LIFE, there must be 100% Intelligence, 100% Force, 100% Matter.
6. The Principle of Time… There is no process that does not require time.
7. The Amount of Intelligence in Matter… The amount of Intelligence for any given amount of Matter is 100%, and is always proportional to it’s requirements.
8. The Function of Intelligence… The function of Intelligence is to create Force.
9. The Amount of Force Created by Intelligence… The amount of Force created by Intelligence is always 100%.
10. The Function of Force… The function of Force is to Unite Intelligence and Matter.
11. The Character of Universal Forces… The Forces of Universal Intelligence are manifested by physical laws; are unswerving and unadapted, and have no solicitude for the structures in which they work.
12. Interference with Transmission of Universal Forces… There can be Interference with Transmission of Universal Forces.
13. The Function of Matter… The Function of Matter is to Express Force.
14. Universal Life… Force is manifested by motion in Matter; all Matter has motion, therefore there is Universal Life in all Matter.
15. No Motion without the Effort of Force… Matter can have no Motion without the application of Force by Intelligence.
16. Intelligence in both Organic and Inorganic Matter… Universal Intelligence gives Force to both Organic and Inorganic Matter.
17. Cause and Effect… Every Effect has a Cause and every Cause has Effects.
18. Evidence of Life… The signs of Life are evidence of the Intelligence of Life.
19. Organic Matter… The material of the body of a “living thing” is organized Matter.
20. Innate Intelligence… A “living thing” has an inborn Intelligence within it’s body, called Innate Intelligence.
21. The Mission of Innate Intelligence… The Mission of Innate Intelligence is to maintain the material of the body of a “living thing” in active organization.
22. The Amount of Innate Intelligence… There is 100% of Innate Intelligence in every “living thing”, the requisite amount, proportional to it’s organization.
23. The Function of Innate Intelligence… The function of Innate Intelligence is to adapt Universal Forces and Matter for use in the body, so that all parts of the body will have coordinated action for mutual benefit.
24. The Limits of Adaptation… Innate Intelligence adapts Forces and Matter for the body as long as it can do so without breaking a Universal Law, or Innate Intelligence is limited by the limitations of Matter.
25. The Character of Innate Forces… The forces of Innate Intelligence never injure or destroy the structures in which they work.
26. Comparison of Universal and Innate Forces… In order to carry on the Universal cycle of LIFE, Universal Forces are destructive, and Innate Forces constructive, as regards structural Matter.
27. The Normality of Innate Intelligence… Innate Intelligence is always normal and it’s function is always normal.
28. The Conductors of Innate Forces… The Forces of Innate Intelligence operates through or over the nervous system in animal bodies.
29. Interference with Transmission of Innate Forces… There can be interference with the Transmission of Innate Forces.
30. The Cause of Dis-Ease… Interference with the transmission of Innate Forces causes In-coordination and Dis-Ease.
31. Subluxations… Interference with transmission in the body is always directly or indirectly due to Subluxations in the Spinal Column.
32. The Principle of Coordination… Coordination is the Principle of Harmonious Action of all the parts of an organism, in fulfilling their offices and purposes.
33. The Law of Demand and Supply… The Law of Demand and Supply is existent in the body in it’s ideal state; wherein the “clearing house” is the brain, Innate the virtuous “banker”, brain cells “clerks”, and nerve cells “messengers”.
— a dear friend to Reggie —
– Kimberly’s daughter in the hospital
– Reggie’s Atlas-Axis whittling
• Other Stuff Talked About on the Show:
– Visit our Reggie Gold-Style “Box on the Wall”
– Check out the other “components” of our Remembering Reggie Collection
– LACC Philosophy of Chiropractic Podcast (SCR 160)
– Reggie’s other appearances and interviews on Spinal Column Radio
- SCR Episode 030 and 031 (first interview Fall 2010 NB)
- SCR Episode 046 (Cal Jam 2011 man on the street)
- SCR Episode 080 (second interview Spring 2011 NB)
- SCR Episode 109 (tribute, January 2012)
- SCR Episode 118 (CCE, Fall 2011 NB)
- SCR Episode 142 (Fall 2011 NB man on the street)
- SCR Episode 151 (Irene Gold/Valley of the Blind/Fall 2011 NB Bonus)
- SCR Episode 157 (33 Principles and last talk, Fall 2011 NB)
- SCR Episode 158 (ChiroPicker early Reggie LP find)
- Spine Bites 004, 005, and 016
– Reggie’s last on stage talk (Fall 2011 New Beginnings)
– Reggie on Jason Ulsrud’s Rock Star Chiropractic Project
– also check out his RockStar-Style Reggie Gold Tribute
• Learn more about New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekends:
– Website: NBChiro.com
– Facebook Chiropractic Philosophy Fan Page
– Facebook Chiropractic Group page
– Facebook Chiropractic History Fan Page
Check out the New Beginnings Interview Archives!
5 Comments so far
Leave a comment