Filed under: a chiropractic podcast, Archive Feed, Chiropractic Philosophy, interview, New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekends, On Location, set 2 | Tags: a chiropractic podcast, Anchor Chiropractic, chiropractic, Chiropractic Philosophy, chiropractic podcast, chiropractic radio, Chiropractor, Dr. Thomas Lamar, female chiropractor, Kingston, Kitsap, Kristi De Saro DC, New Beginnings, New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekends, Pam Jarboe DC, Patti Giuliano DC, podcast chiropractor, spinal column radio, SpinalColumnRadio, Women's Voices and Views in Chiropractic
Title: Women’s Voices and Views in ChiropracTIC
Host: Dr. Thomas Lamar
Show Date: 10/07/11
Run Time: 34:02
Description: Join Dr. Thomas Lamar as he talks Women’s Voices and Views in ChiropracTIC with Drs. Patti Giuliano and Pam Jarboe at New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekends. (Interview recorded On Location at the Spring 2011 New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekend in Long Branch, New Jersey).
Download this episode by right clicking (control-click for Mac)
ON LOCATION in New Jersey
Women’s Voices and Views in Chiropractic
Patti Giuliano, DC
Pam Jarboe, DC
New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekends
• Learn more about Women’s Voices and Views in ChiropracTIC
– Women’s Voices and Views in Chiropractic Facebook page
• Help get us to this Fall’s (2011) New Beginnings!
• Learn more about New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekends
– Website: NBChiro.com
– Facebook Chiropractic Philosophy Fan Page
– Facebook Chiropractic Group page
– Facebook Chiropractic History Fan Page
Check out the New Beginnings Interview Archives!
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment