Filed under: a chiropractic podcast, Archive Feed, Chiropractic Philosophy, cost effectiveness, health care reform, low back pain, set 1 | Tags: a chiropractic podcast, adjustment, Alternative Health Care, Anchor Chiropractic, asking better questions, chiropractic, chiropractic adjustment, chiropractic manipulation, Chiropractic Philosophy, chiropractic radio, Chiropractor, Complimentary Medicine, cost effectiveness, Dr. Thomas Lamar, health, Health Radio, Health Talk, Kingston, Kitsap, low back pain, Medical Broadcast, Medical Radio, National Health Care Reform, podcast chiropractor, Ronald Hoffman MD, spinal column radio, SpinalColumnRadio
Title: No Dr. Hoffman, I Salute You!
Host: Dr. Thomas Lamar
Show Date: 01/07/2011
Run Time: 16:51
Description: In this episode, Dr. Lamar talks about a recent medical broadcast from Dr. Ronald Hoffman’s long-standing “Health Talk” syndicated radio show, in which he “saluted his chiropractic colleagues” for the exceptionally good service they provide the American public and the current research findings that show care initiated by a chiropractor for lower back pain to be 40% less costly than care delivered by medical doctors. But, as glowing as Dr. Hoffman’s words are to the chiropractic profession, Dr. Lamar returns the “salute” to the good doctor, for an entirely different reason.
Download this episode by right clicking (control-click for Mac)
• Dr. Lamar’s SpinalColumnBlog article: No, Dr. Hoffman, I Salute You!
• Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hoffman, MD:
- Health Talk radio show
- Wikipedia article
- Listen to the show we highlight
- JMPT research on cost effectiveness of starting care with chiropractor (versus MD) for low back pain
• A Smattering of the Chiropractic Cost Effective Studies that I’ve highlighted before:
- “No Dr. Hoffman, I Salute You!”
- “How to Save Billions of Dollars”
- “Government Health Care for Everyone: Buyer Beware”
- “Cost Effective Strategies When Your Employee is on L and I”
Does your podcast listening schedule need a little backbone? If so, it’s time to schedule an appointment with your podcast chiropractor, Dr. Thomas Lamar.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment