Filed under: a chiropractic podcast, Chiropractic Philosophy, interview, New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekends, Politics | Tags: a chiropractic podcast, Anchor Chiropractic, CCE, chiropractic, chiropractic cartel, chiropractic podcast, chiropractic politics, chiropractic radio, Chiropractor, Council of Chiropractic Education, Dr. Thomas Lamar, Kingston, Kitsap, NACIQI, podcast chiropractor, Reggie Gold DC, Reggie Gold dead, Reggie Gold death, Reggie Gold died, Reggie Interview, spinal column radio, SpinalColumnRadio, Steve Tullius DC
Title: CCE Conversation Continues: NACIQI Hearings and Dr. Reggie Gold
Host: Dr. Thomas Lamar
Show Date: 03/31/12
Run Time: 71:42
Description: On today’s episode, we pause for a moment to pay homage to an incredible chiropracTOR that bid us farewell last week (March 24, 2012) — Dr. Reggie Gold. It is unlikely that we will see a warrior of his magnitude in our lifetime that matches his legacy. He truly will be missed. But while the man may be gone, his message will continue to burn bright in each and everyone that he touched.
And then…. as Reggie would have wanted, we press on for chiropracTIC as we listen in on the December 2011 US Department of Education’s NACIQI (National Advisory Committee on Institutional Quality and Integrity) hearing for the reaccreditation of the CCE (Council on Chiropractic Education). Plus, we revisit the March 2012 CCE Stakeholders Meeting and then play an interview we conducted on the subject while at the Fall 2011 New Beginnings Chiropractic Weekend with the chiropractic icon himself, Dr. Reggie Gold.
Download this episode by right clicking (control-click for Mac)
Reginald R. Gold
December 16, 1925 — March 24, 2012
Roll Up Your Sleeves and Join the Movement!
- Reggie Gold Tribute - SCR Episode 109
- Episode 117 – interview with MCQI’s Dr. Steve Tullius regarding CCE Stakeholders Meeting
- Recording of the 2011 USDOE NACIQI CCE Hearing
- Transcript of 2011 USDOE NACIQI CCE Hearing
- Dr. Gerry Clum’s “Latest Stuff” on the CCE Stakeholders Meeting
- CCE Invite letter to MCQI to attend Stakeholders Meeting
- MCQI.org (Movement for Chiropractic Quality and Integrity)
- Episode 93 – interview with MCQI cofounder Dr. Arno Burnier on restoring integrity to CCE
3 Comments so far
Leave a comment